The I AM Love Campaign weekend closes with a very special townhall event. Local religious and LGBT leaders gather together with the community to help facilitate an open forum discussion on the ideas and emotions involved in the play, such as bullying, marriage equality, racism and civil rights. Every dollar raised will help benefit the I AM Love Campaign.
Learn more about the dialogue.
Sun., September 28 – Townhall Diversity Dialogue @ 9:00 pm
– Rev. Wes Mullins, MCC/STL Church
– Rev. Teresa Danieley, St. John’s Episcopal Church
– Rev. Marek Bozek, Saint Stanislaus Kostka Polish Catholic Parish
– Kelly Hamilton, Editor-in-Chief/Co-founder of ALIVE magazine & Board President for PROMO
– Christine Elbert, The LGBT Center of St. Louis
Please reserve your tickets by completing the checkout process on the right.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to email us. We look forward to seeing you then!